1.    #1  
    Is it just me, or is there anyone else getting annoyed with the excessive amount of redundant threads being started???

For awhile, some threads were repeated, people were flamed and it ebbed slightly. Now, with the "flamers" being reigned in, the redundancy has become ridiculous. I have seen, at least 4 new threads in the last 3 days pertaining to the "alert icon" and there are too many threads to count about "Should I buy the 600 or 650?" "Where should I buy...?" "Is the 650 worth it?"

I'm a patient person (I have 4 kids) if I wasn't, I would lose my mind! But sometimes I just want to post, "Oh now, COME ON!!!"
    Flame thrower at the ready...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Are you sure your kids aren't the ones doing the reduntant postings ?
    btw, was DrDoom's post redundant?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #5  
    I tried to add the "rolled eyes" smiley, but I can't get it to work. Imagine it's there...;-)

Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Are you sure your kids aren't the ones doing the reduntant postings ?
    I wouldn't put it past them...the do enjoy stirring things up!

Winking Smiley would have been here...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Flame thrower at the ready...
    I think your services are needed...;-)
    I was told to cool it. I was even warned for "thread jacking" one of tundy's spam threads. I was told not to take it personally and I didn't. I am annoyed at the clutter in these forums. There is still a ton of great information here. It's just not as much fun to browse as it used to be.
    oh...drdoom's question has been answered a few times here before.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    oh...drdoom's question has been answered a few times here before.
    Ahhh...never noticed it being asked before...in that case,

Hey Doom... SEARCH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    I think your services are needed...;-)
    You have no idea how itchy that trigger finger is...must...resist...urges...

(Not with DrDoom, but there have been a few other posters I've so wanted to lay waste to.)

11.    #11  
    DrDoom...soooo sorry! I thought "Hey Mods" was an open invitation to speak to the mods. I didn't mean to be a nasty ol' "threadjacker". Someone nice fixed it...Thanks! ;-)
  12.    #12  
    I was told to cool it. I was even warned for "thread jacking" one of tundy's spam threads. I was told not to take it personally and I didn't. I am annoyed at the clutter in these forums. There is still a ton of great information here. It's just not as much fun to browse as it used to be.
    It's much harder to weed through the waste to get to the useful information.

Browsing would be more fun if the mods would allow some MILD insertion of trumpeted evil flaming.
    sorry...the title confused me too.

Dutch, told to cool by the mods, I presume?

I miss laughing my a$$ off at some of your comments. I think the mods, imo, went down too hard on many of the folks who kept this forum interesting.......

just my three cents.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    It did not mean that you were to stop reporting it.