Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Geeez - walk away for a day and this - never would have guesed. Claire looksto be back now - and that's good.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolkiT
    It wasn't just the french threat (wich btw I consider to be (borderline) racist, just replace french with jew or black and you'll get the point. Just because frenchbashing is generally accepted doesn't make it ok. Same goes for US bashing btw, some post on that topic have been going very close to the edge too)
    It was also other things she said, but basically it is her lack of respect for other and her trolling like behaviour that is not appreciated.
    As miradu said: 'We are serious about trying to encourage respectful and purposeful posting here at TreoCentral.com'

This is just another tool we have to use to keep this a nice place.. personal attacks, trolling and flaming are not allowed here.
    I understand but can't we just ban the French instead? At least Clairegrrl is funny!
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    I understand but can't we just ban the French instead? At least Clairegrrl is funny!
    Unfortunately, she most likely won't be back anytime soon. She might pop in to look around, but I doubt she'll post anything for quite some time...if ever.

Claire's a sweetheart of a person, and was made out to be a monster. Why would she want to return?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123