1.    #1  
    Hey, has anyone thought of making a template for Treocentral business cards to do a little "word of mouth" advertising for the site? A car club i'm in has a template that someone made up and you could either choose to just print them out or give it to a printer to make up cards... but we'd leave them on a car that we liked and wanted to invite into the club... something like that. I am starting to see a lot of people with Treos around (especially when i go to lunch at the food court at the local mall) and i thought it would be cool to just give someone a card and show them all the resources here. am i nuts?
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Good Idea. I support your suggestion

Mark
    Customer Care
    Corsoft Corporation
    www.corsoft.com
    We can help you out with designing and printing cards like this. Let me give it some thought.
    Last edited by ToolkiT; 04/07/2005 at 09:47 AM. Reason: carDs instead of cars ;)
    great idea!!
    Sounds like a plan!!!!
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus
    We can help you out with designing and printing cars like this. Let me give it some thought.

Marcus,

How is the logo for the shirts going? Can you give us a preview of what you have in mind?

Thanks,

Al
    I was having a nightmare experience in the Cingular store last night and this guy was buying a 650. I wanted to discreetly tell him about TreoCentral but could never find a moment to slip it in. A card would be a nice way to help direct people.

By the way, the saleswoman still had no idea what Gemplus and Axalto was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    I was having a nightmare experience in the Cingular store last night and this guy was buying a 650. I wanted to discreetly tell him about TreoCentral but could never find a moment to slip it in. A card would be a nice way to help direct people.

By the way, the saleswoman still had no idea what Gemplus and Axalto was.
    Slick...

The first rule of T|C is you don't talk about T|C!!!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about