Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post number 13 from dutchtrumpet's link says it all:

"search the forum and read the farkin maunual. it is annoying when some lazy sack expects some other chump to do their grunt work. if you want to be lazy, that's your option. if we want to express annoyance, that's ours. ain't life sweet "
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Quote Originally Posted by pda_jedi
    Post number 13 from dutchtrumpet's link says it all:

"search the forum and read the farkin maunual. it is annoying when some lazy sack expects some other chump to do their grunt work. if you want to be lazy, that's your option. if we want to express annoyance, that's ours. ain't life sweet "

I kind of like that one myself
    You all crack me up, I get alot of great info from TC but the giggles are the best.
    I know you have to bash newbies a bit or the whole forum would be so full of dumb question no one would be able to sift through the junk to find useful info,
    It kills me to see a thread with almost the exact same title as 2 other threads but we all have have had the experiance where we went back to find the thread we were looking at 2 days ago on a specific topic and cant find it anywhere not even with a search,,,,,So I can see how sometimes nebies cant find info.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12