1.    #1  
    I've seen a link to view Subscribed threads from TC Mobile, but not a way to subscribe to them in the first place. I am always mobile when reading TC so this would be a HIGHLY appreciated feature. Thanks.

Ivory...

PS: Please advise if there is already a way to do this that I havenLt found yet.
    I can only suggest as only the admins can modify or add changes:
    1. First on your browser (I am assuming Blazer), hit the following keys: menu-I or :menu: I and note down the thread number. For example on this thread you should see the following:
    "http://treo.discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=79108"
    Note down the t=xxxxxx as that is the thread you want to subscribe to.
    2. Then click the www icon on your browser (again in Blazer for T600) or for T650 you can paste it in the prompt line the following:
    "http://treo.discuss.treocentral.com/subscription.php?do=addsubscription&t=79108"
    Note the t=xxxxx after the addsubscription parameter, that is the thread you are subscribing to.
    3. Click the Ok button and you will get to another screen that will prompt you to confirm if you want email notification as well, you don't have to change your response to that. Just click add subscription button to confirm and you are subscribed.
  3.    #3  
    Good tip, thanks. I'll give that a try.

Ivory...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivory
    I've seen a link to view Subscribed threads from TC Mobile, but not a way to subscribe to them in the first place. I am always mobile when reading TC so this would be a HIGHLY appreciated feature. Thanks.

Ivory...

PS: Please advise if there is already a way to do this that I havenLt found yet.
    Where's the link to view "Subscribed Threads" in TC Mobile> I can't locate it.

Tks in advance.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    From your Treo, type this:
    "http://treo.discuss.treocentral.com/subscription.php?"

Then you can bookmark this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    From your Treo, type this:
    "http://treo.discuss.treocentral.com/subscription.php?"

Then you can bookmark this.
    ronbo2000,

That brings me to my subscriptions but on the regular (not Treo optimized) site. Is that what I'm suppose to be getting?

Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    ronbo2000,

That brings me to my subscriptions but on the regular (not Treo optimized) site. Is that what I'm suppose to be getting?

Tks
    It is the mobile site but you are correct about not being optimized for Treo browsing. That's probably the reason why a link is not available.
    Tks ronbo2000

The other thing that drive me nuts is that you can't tell the thread forum in the initial listing on the Treo until you click on the thread. The lack of description of the thread doesn't tell me that it's a reset problem related chatter, it might just say "reset problem, I need help, etc. If I don't have chatter I probable can help or don't need the info. A lot of wasted time.

But I guess you can only display so much in a limited space.

Regardless, TC is a great resource
    Tks again
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
  9.    #9  
    I noticed somerhing very useful while following these instructions. It appears that the "View Subscribed Threads" link above automatically includes all threads that you have posted in. So instead of having to paste the post number into the subscribe link above, you can also just Reply to the thread and accomplish the same thing. Lemme know if that's not so or somehow detrimental to the board.

Thanks again,
    Ivory...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivory
    So instead of having to paste the post number into the subscribe link above, you can also just Reply to the thread and accomplish the same thing. Lemme know if that's not so or somehow detrimental to the board.
    Well, it would be detrimental to the board if you reply with a garbage post just to get subscribed to the thread.

Otherwise, that's how it's supposed to work.