Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 77
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewp75
    Dude, Evilghost....It is the noobies that pay your bills and let you buy your mudflaps....remember that part and maybe life would be a little sunnier down on the bayou....
    Now that was funny...

    I've owned five palms, but the Treo is a whole different beast. I search for hours before I post a question and then cringe waiting for a reply. Sometimes, if I don't search the correct mix of words in the correct order, I get a barrage of useless topics with ONE reference to my search subject.

    Evilghost...I married a true southern redneck and am as northern as they come. You give rednecks a bad name.

    I'll sit back now and wait for the blasting to begin...
  2. #42  
    With a post like "You don't want to tangle with the burnout, son." that's probably a good idea.
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by burnout
    Yawn.

    I've made my five posts for the next two years. I'm back to lurking and letting y'all waste your time figuring everything out while I'm out gettin some 'tang'. Thanks in advance.

    See you on the flipside.

    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    That is THE BEST forum response I have ever seen, flame war or otherwise - glad you found his 'tang. ROTFLMAO
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  5. #45  
    Mods:

    How about a new thread (sticky?) for "Any question (dumb or otherwise) that you want to ask"

    If you don't like lazies that won't search, don't lurk there. If you ask a dumb (repetitive?) question there, it just won't get answered - NO FLAME WARS ALLLOWED. Anyone willing to help can then answer the fruitful questions - and best of all, won't absorb the time of the more educated (and vitriolic) member among us?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  6. glenada's Avatar
    Posts
    777 Posts
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Blah blah, alot of the folks are getting angry because new folks who are too lazy to use the search feature post the same topics over and over saturating the forum with garbage issues that have been addressed 50 times daily. It's not an issue of being unfriendly, it's an issue of classic luser pet tricks and someone wanting to be spoon-fed the answer. We see these people all the time, they are too freaking lazy to RTFM and would rather have someone hand-hold them. They are lemmings.

    The world isn't a foam-padded happy place, people get angry or pissed, life goes on. Get the information you need without complaining about not being molly-coddled.

    The world doesn't lack civility, it lacks people who aren't pussified. Bring back the times where someone got a nice punch in the face for being an asshat, not the "Well they had a hard life because their parents beat their **** when they acted up instead of rewarding their misbehavior with ice cream". Lets not create some garbage politically correct forum with a bunch of pussified rules, that's what the Democrats are for.
    Calm down, baby. Why don't you take a walk in the woods and shoot some squirrels?
  7. #47  
    Can't, it's currently raining.
  8. #48  
    It's raining??? Aren't you of the non-"pussified" species? ; p
  9. #49  
    Aren't you fixing to get hit with the big thunderstorm front moving in? It storming over there? A buddy in Alpharetta says it's raining. AL is under a weather advisory from what I understand.

    Plus, all of my rifles are either blued or parkerized, no point to go stomping in the woods looking for squirrels and bring back a rusty rifle.
  10. #50  
    Insertion, not that kind of tang, but hey, it might be hard to explain to Star Trek weirdos and the likes. The kind I'm talkin bout does share one thing in common with the kind you like: they both taste a little funky.

    For real this time.

    I'm back quiet
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Well duur, mudflaps! How eye install um? I'm pretty sure that with comments like the above, the last time you had a piece of *** is when you hand slipped through the toilet paper.

    I'll be fair though and help. May I suggest the following product?

    "Try my product."

    e.g.- yer killin me
  12. #52  
    Hahha, thanks, I've been laughing really hard at some of these images too. I've found this entire thread very funny and entertaining
  13. #53  
    Yeah...it's raining hard here. I saw a weather alert warning yesterday on Express, but when I check it now it freezes the whole system. Soft reset needed. I think they're trying to tell me my free trial is over. Is it true that some cities down here REQUIRE you own a gun, by law?
  14. #54  
    Yeah, I think there's one county in Georgia. Crime rate is almost zero from what I understand, which makes sense (have to be an ***** to break into a home with a gun-bearing owner).

    Coming from DC (Lived there for about 10 years), I'm really glad to see the wealth of personal freedoms down here. I guess that throws the whole redneck theory out the window eh? Sometimes I wonder if people think my avatar is actually my picture, roflmao.
  15. #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Mods:

    How about a new thread (sticky?) for "Any question (dumb or otherwise) that you want to ask"

    If you don't like lazies that won't search, don't lurk there. If you ask a dumb (repetitive?) question there, it just won't get answered - NO FLAME WARS ALLLOWED. Anyone willing to help can then answer the fruitful questions - and best of all, won't absorb the time of the more educated (and vitriolic) member among us?

    this sounds semi worthwhile. like a "treo for dummies" thread. they have everything else for dummies, so why not. i'm just concerned they'll be too hasty to follow instructions on where to revel in n00bness and just post anywhere regardless... i'm sure that's why there's a faq, but it obviously ain't helpin out with the same questions being asked over and over again and burying all the interesting threads. i still think someone who gets 'scared away' and or can't do a search or explain their problem in reasonable detail is exactly the type that needs to log time on the phone with Palm0ne and get all the hand-holding they need from one place.
  16. #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Yeah...it's raining hard here. I saw a weather alert warning yesterday on Express, but when I check it now it freezes the whole system. Soft reset needed. I think they're trying to tell me my free trial is over. Is it true that some cities down here REQUIRE you own a gun, by law?
    Sorry to hear your livin' in the armpit of the US..
  17. #57  
    I can attest that some Rednecks get some fine **s!
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Yeah, I think there's one county in Georgia. Crime rate is almost zero from what I understand, which makes sense (have to be an ***** to break into a home with a gun-bearing owner).

    Coming from DC (Lived there for about 10 years), I'm really glad to see the wealth of personal freedoms down here. I guess that throws the whole redneck theory out the window eh? Sometimes I wonder if people think my avatar is actually my picture, roflmao.

    yeah, i was wondering if that was the only basis for the redneck comments myself.

    DC represent!

    btw, my avatar is most definitely my actual photo.
  19. #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    I can attest that some Rednecks get some fine **s!
    Well, I guess they do now...
  20. #60  
    You're from D.C.? Then do you really say "fixin" or was that for show? Do you use dadgum, also? I hate that!!!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions