Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    I refuse to turn this into a flaming style discussion but for all of those who want their information dissemated into small McDonalds bite size chunks to thicken their leatherly skin

-Yes searching first is important

-If you dont want to learn or teach or share experiences then what are you doing here?

-It is not a matter of spoon feeding or cry babies...I have two other friends out of many who know about the Treo, and they dont always have the answers, so I come here
    -one friend is a prodcut manager for a major UK cellphone provider, and even he has "noobie" questions about the Treo occasionally

-It is great if you are self sufficient, there are people in remote areas of this country that are self sufficient too, they shoot and kill there dinner, or catch it in the nearby lake almost everynight of the week, I still like the grocery store where they put it in the freezer section for me

-All in all, everyone knows what I mean here, and most people will agree that tech forums are tough on noobies, all of us have been one at one point and all of us are guilty of not having the time or the patience to search all the time
    -In other words, try to be a bit more forgiving and patient, and if you dont want to answer a question, then dont reply to the post
    Personally, I'm looking for a flash player for the Treo 650 so I can be able to use Blazer to "Punch the Monkey and Win' while on the go.

Andrew, you may find the forum's a lot friendlier if you start leaving that virtual ****** at home.

Oh yeah, I'm most likely a savage too.

Last edited by evilghost; 03/22/2005 at 11:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilghost
    Personally, I'm looking for a flash player for the Treo 650 so I can be able to use Blazer to "Punch the Monkey and Win' while on the go.

Andrew, you may find the forum's a lot friendlier if you start leaving that virtual ****** at home.

ROFLMAO.... oh man my sides hurt.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewp75
    I refuse to turn this into a flaming style discussion but for all of those who want their information dissemated into small McDonalds bite size chunks to thicken their leatherly skin

-Yes searching first is important

-If you dont want to learn or teach or share experiences then what are you doing here?

-It is not a matter of spoon feeding or cry babies...I have two other friends out of many who know about the Treo, and they dont always have the answers, so I come here
    -one friend is a prodcut manager for a major UK cellphone provider, and even he has "noobie" questions about the Treo occasionally

-It is great if you are self sufficient, there are people in remote areas of this country that are self sufficient too, they shoot and kill there dinner, or catch it in the nearby lake almost everynight of the week, I still like the grocery store where they put it in the freezer section for me

-All in all, everyone knows what I mean here, and most people will agree that tech forums are tough on noobies, all of us have been one at one point and all of us are guilty of not having the time or the patience to search all the time
    -In other words, try to be a bit more forgiving and patient, and if you dont want to answer a question, then dont reply to the post

thanks andrew that was much easier to read.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Dang, I registered over two years ago with half a dozen posts. I don't think I'm scared of the tech geeks.. er, wizards. I just steal your valuable info and I'm on my way. I can smell your brains.
    This thread is quickly becoming my favorite.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    I'm a constant reader limited contributor.

It's the internet. Full of people you know absolutley nothing about for the most part. Let's not take things so seriously. Get your info, contribute when you can, ignore the clowns and move along and please use the search the function
  8. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I'd prefer to keep the Treo 650's away from the idiots, not handing them out like suckers at a retard convention.
    Laughed out loud at that one. Got some funny looks from my coworkers.
  9.    #29  
    Dude, Evilghost....Dont have a virtual ******....(will not refer to others mothers here) As for all of your angst towards people who dont know tech....you know what....while you cant go do their jobs and run whatever company it is that you may work for (unless you really are that good at flipping the burgers) They cant do yours....It is the noobies that pay your bills and let you buy your mudflaps....remember that part and maybe life would be a little sunnier down on the bayou....

Like I said....I can be as sarcastic as the next.....
    How Rude!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."

No debating that.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Heheh, there is a reason for the rudeness: not gettin enough of the good stuff at home. I'd say a large majority of that has to do with the person's time spent playing with their phone. If only the Treo could cook bacon in the morning and assorted 'other' things.
    Well duur, mudflaps! How eye install um? I'm pretty sure that with comments like the above, the last time you had a piece of *** is when you hand slipped through the toilet paper.

I'll be fair though and help. May I suggest the following product?
  14.    #34  
    There should be a list of the side effects for treo, allow me to start:

-agitation
    -agression towards others
    -paranoia
    -lazy eye

Feel free to add....
    Ouch. Evilghost is gettin upset cuz he don't get none.
    You don't want to tangle with the burnout, son.
    how best does one clean those reclining nekid girls on my mudflaps? I did a search, but didn't find anything....
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    With a name like "burnout" I'm sure you're quite a fierce force to be reckoned with. I'll be sure to watch out for you and the rest of the high school desperados.

19.    #39  
    Yo Evilmudflaps......By piece of *** do you mean the Wayward Ho out there on 65 darn near Oakhurst, yeah its been a while (will not refer to others family members here).

But in reality, or that place that allows must of us to function without angst or a two drink minimum, I already own that CD that you beee wantin 2 der sill me....I use it fur me skeet shotin....

On a lighter note (think fortunate son more than ramblin man, or is it the other way around), your hilarity (means funny) makes me smile, so I thank you for that.
    Yawn.

I've made my five posts for the next two years. I'm back to lurking and letting y'all waste your time figuring everything out while I'm out gettin some 'tang'. Thanks in advance.

See you on the flipside.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast