1.    #1  
    OK i have been on other forums for different things but the one i was most involved in was a forum about hacking DirectTv. It was a huge froum and the one thing that worked the best on that forum was a area we sent all newbes. We had a Post that had every TECH term we used and what it meant and what to look for to know if you have it happening to you. WE should do this here. Like the word reset, soft reset, hard reset etc..etc.. I dont have a clus what they mean or what to look for if i have had one happen to my Treo. I have an in to about 25 different words on here that i am clueless to. So is there a area where I can look for all this info now, or maybe we can make one to send people like myself for what all the terms means and what to look for if it is happening to my Palm.

thanks, and it is just a idea
    Corey L.
    650 GSM
    Quote Originally Posted by signu127
    Like the word reset, soft reset, hard reset etc..etc.. I dont have a clus what they mean or what to look for if i have had one happen to my Treo. I have an in to about 25 different words on here that i am clueless to. So is there a area where I can look for all this info now, or maybe we can make one to send people like myself for what all the terms means and what to look for if it is happening to my Palm.

thanks, and it is just a idea
    Corey L.
    650 GSM
    Well, without sounding too rude how 'bout

RTFM!!!

Not a bad idea you have though
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    If that means Read The Manual that is fine, unless you are nto near the manual, which I am not. it is alot easier to look like you are working at work when you are reading a comp. monitor and not reading a book. The book does tell you things like that but it does a crappy job telling you what to look for and how to know if it is happening to you. If you take all the best guys in here and let them go at this for a day or two I bet we could have a awesome reference point for people like myself.
    You could do what I did, and put the PDF version of the manual on your phone to lookup. Now, the Adobe software converts PDFs so they're not 100% like the original, and it can take a while to scroll through, but at least you'd always have it available if needed.
    Insertion was just kidding mostly, I think. There are things discussed here tha tare not in the manual. Don't back off your idea.
    Since I WTFM, I very much support RTFM. The manual is online as a PDF, which is good for searching.

Tom
    You WTFM? I have RTFM and still I am AFC as to when PalmOne WRTFP.

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Check out the FAQ, that could help a bit.
    I didn't write THIS particular FM. Itls not bad as far as it goes. Could be better, but it's actually pretty good.

Tom