1.    #1  
    I am getting fed up with people posting asking how to defraud Lockline (Sprint's insurance company) or keep an order that's been cancelled but it got mailed to them anyway. Fraud is theft, illegal, immoral and certainly this board is not the place to be asking how to get away with it. I'm no saint* but I ask those of you contemplating actions of this sort take the discussion elsewhere. Maybe for your own protection because fraud in some states is a felony, and I'm sure the other states don't look so kindly upon it. It's stupid to be talking about it in a public forum.

Mausalot

* Did you know that if you load both Datebook 5 and Weekview, Weekview will automatically be registered? Then again, I have a 'liscenced' copy of weekview on my visor prism which I no longer use. So maybe it is this side of legal or should I send in the 15 bucks??!!?

Capitalist plug of the moment: Visit my website to purchase 2000 Miles to Maine: Adventures on the Appalachian Trailail. It's an attempt at an honest living and an excellent movie too (Also available on Amazon)
    Second
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    yeah..fraud sucks.... & so does always having someone trying to sell me something!
    Do I detect a minor bit of irony here? In a post complaining about fraud, you tell us how to illegally register a piece of software? Or did I miss something?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Do I detect a minor bit of irony here? In a post complaining about fraud, you tell us how to illegally register a piece of software? Or did I miss something?
    indeed
    Funny that this came up here. Please read "Treo 600 for free" in the Treo 300 hardware Forum. I've posted 4 times about Fraud in that thread. If you agree w/ me I would appreciate you posting in support. I'm not getting Flamed yet but it's close enough.

Thanks and Happy Holidays
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com