1.    #1  
    I just had the misfortune to waste bandwidth on the "I cracked my screen" thread in the T650 forum. Even though reading it wasted my time and bandwidth I felt it nessecary to waste some more here.

Mods: you banned the participants and closed the thread. Why not just delete it? There wasn't a single valuable sentance in over a page of replies.

Peaple say the mods are excessive here - I think they went pretty easy on this and other threads. If you feel the need to let any anything goes thread go, why not move it to an anything goes section of the board and let these people argue without wasting the time of serious, mature users?

Now... what was I doing?
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
    talk about unecessary threads
  3.    #3  
    I thought this WAS the place to talk about the mods and their strategies? No?

I like you DT, but I did go to the right place for this didn't I? I just think we shouldn't leave trash threads in the other boards to clutter things up.

Smilie noted. :-)
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
    Quote Originally Posted by perry_rob
    I thought this WAS the place to talk about the mods and their strategies? No?

I like you DT, but I did go to the right place for this didn't I? I just think we shouldn't leave trash threads in the other boards to clutter things up.

Smilie noted. :-)
    just having a little fun

sorry...I can be too dry at times
  5.    #5  
    woof. :-)
    are you using my name in vain?
  7.    #7  
    I guess so! lol

I was just barking at DT. :-)
    I am offended. Mods please ban everybody but me.
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    Quote Originally Posted by perry_rob
    I guess so! lol

I was just barking at DT. :-)
    happens all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by MAdMoNKEY
    I am offended. Mods please ban everybody but me.
    and me
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650