1.    #1  
    Very simple thread. I was wondering how long people have been a member of treocentral.
    Too long for some of us...
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    There is a join date on everyone's profile. In my case it is 11/06/2002...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Amazing gfunk! You have more posts than the "forum moderator" and in less time!!! You sure have gotten around in this forum!

You're a "treo-h0e"! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dlstang
    Amazing gfunk! You have more posts than the "forum moderator" and in less time!!! You sure have gotten around in this forum!

You're a "treo-h0e"! lol
    Actually he is very knowlegeable, and thankfully ready and willing to share the info.
    Last edited by sxtg; 12/21/2004 at 03:11 PM.
    Gfunk sure does get around. He doesn't have more than me, though he will shortly. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Gfunk sure does get around. He doesn't have more than me, though he will shortly. :-)

LOL! You know I did for like a few weeks before I went on my one month hiatus! While I was away, Kurt went on a posting binge and now he's got an impenetrable couple hundred post lead!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by dlstang
    You have more posts than the "forum moderator" and in less time!!!
    Too bad I can't include my 2,722 VisorCentral posts!

Actually, I've only been lurking here until the last month or so because I never had a Treo before the 650.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    I came here with my visor deluxe, and haven't been able to leave
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    LOL! You know I did for like a few weeks before I went on my one month hiatus! While I was away, Kurt went on a posting binge and now he's got an impenetrable couple hundred post lead!
    There were two or so threads that I posted on basically non stop for two days. That rocketted me up. You are right, though, that you had more posts than I for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle
    Too bad I can't include my 2,722 VisorCentral posts!

Actually, I've only been lurking here until the last month or so because I never had a Treo before the 650.
    Ouch... that's rough...
    Im a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    That would be me you're looking for!

JK, I've been lurking for a little while and signed up today, awsome sight, very informative members. Thank you all for your information and I look forward to modding the **** out of this Treo 650!
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]