Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Treocentral just suspended my account for expressing my opinion on the ppc660x. I didnt even give any direct opinion either. I just posted a few comments about how I like the ppc660x better in some aspects when compared to the 650.
    Treocentral is so biased. They hide all other phone opinions threads and banned any opinions that isnt postive about the 650.

Talk about being biased.
    I'm sure this thread wont stay long either.
    There's a diffence between offering a good opinion on other options and what you were doing, which is called trolling.

We'd all love to hear a good clean review of your device (not sure if the rules permit this). But We don't want you to come by and just type "ppc660x doesnt do that" or "go buy a ppc660x" or "treo sux ppc660x roolz!" under just about every single thread.

Of course I dont run the joint and have no power, but I was happy as a clam when they hit you with the ban stick.
    Gregg G. - New Orleans, LA
    Treo 700p on Sprint
    There's a reason why the site is called "treo"central.com and not ihateeverythingaboutthetreogobuyappc660x.com
    If you're nguyen23464, then this doesn't count as "posting a few comments about how I like the ppc660x better in some aspects when compared to the 650."

I can't speak for your other posts because I don't pay too much attention to who makes them, but apparently TC has had enough.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JES7
    There's a reason why the site is called "treo"central.com and not ihateeverythingaboutthetreogobuyappc660x.com

I post 100% full honest reviews.
    Good and bad. So the ppc660x is better in most aspects thats not my fault.
    I also post good thoughts about 650.
    Dont blame me for the phones defects. I just tell it how it is.
    If you guys want to be closed minded treo zombies thats fine.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by GregV
    If you're nguyen23464, then this doesn't count as "posting a few comments about how I like the ppc660x better in some aspects when compared to the 650."

I can't speak for your other posts because I don't pay too much attention to who makes them, but apparently TC has had enough.
    Tell me one thing wrong with that post huh?
    What? treocentraler's are that mad that morphgear is not palm? Get over it? lol
    And who are you to give your thoughts and opinions now. You have like 2 posts. If thats not trolling...

Looks like treocentral is hurt that the 650 is crippled and there are phones out there that are way better.

The truth hurts folks.
    Last edited by Deweezal; 11/28/2004 at 12:03 AM.
    It's one thing to mention another product but to constantly post advertsements for a PPC here in practically each and every post in a Palm site was pushing it and really asking to be banned .

I don't mind a lil competition, but I'm not here to read about PPC'S.
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 11/28/2004 at 12:15 AM.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by GADzilla
    There's a diffence between offering a good opinion on other options and what you were doing, which is called trolling.

We'd all love to hear a good clean review of your device (not sure if the rules permit this). But We don't want you to come by and just type "ppc660x doesnt do that" or "go buy a ppc660x" or "treo sux ppc660x roolz!" under just about every single thread.

Of course I dont run the joint and have no power, but I was happy as a clam when they hit you with the ban stick.

No your the one that is trolling.
    Joined 2003. post is 97.

Good honest review? haha
    I posted many of them already. Good and bad.
    Look under "other devices" can you tell me why treocentral keeps deleting threads?
    Why is there only 4 threads posted now?
    Treocentral is very biased, and closed minded when it comes to any other devices that is not a treo.
    Easy. Someone was asking for recommendations for Palm games. You posted software for the PPC just so you could point out that it's not on the Palm. The person was not looking for platform comparisons. You were off topic and thus had a smart-*** taunting quality.

As for my post here, it's not trolling. That's the post that apparently got you banned, so it's relevant.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    It's one thing to mention another product but to constantly post advertiements for a PPC here in practically each and every post in a Palm site was pushing it and really asking to be banned .

I dont advertise. They ask a question I give my total opinion.
    Nuff said.
    Then why do you keep wasting your time hear?
    I think it's the smart-alecky way that you purposely gave out bad advice on morphgear, not the morphgear software itself. If you really wanted to contribute you would have suggested NesEm or Gizmo. There are other emulators out there, but this is just what comes to the top of my head.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by GregV
    Easy. Someone was asking for recommendations for Palm games. You posted software for the PPC just so you could point out that it's not on the Palm. The person was not looking for platform comparisons. You were off topic and thus had a smart-*** taunting quality.

As for my post here, it's not trolling. That's the post that apparently got you banned, so it's relevant.

Haha sure sure,
    that post was a mistake. People are making up assumptions.
    Didnt I apologize, stating that was a ppc OS program?
    Jesus christ talk about trecentralers beign anal.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Then why do you keep wasting your time hear?

1 reason, something to do when I'm bored.
    This is in the wrong forum and needs moved.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacfarland
    I think it's the smart-alecky way that you purposely gave out bad advice on morphgear, not the morphgear software itself. If you really wanted to contribute you would have suggested NesEm or Gizmo. There are other emulators out there, but this is just what comes to the top of my head.

didnt I apoligize about give out the wrong advice?
    Talk about being anal.
    Is there a way you can ban his IP address...what a waste of time. Please kill this thread.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by treotim
    Is there a way you can ban his IP address...what a waste of time. Please kill this thread.

LOL, if you think its a waste of time then quit reading the posts.
    Its Simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Deweezal
    No your the one that is trolling.
    Joined 2003. post is 97.

Good honest review? haha
    I posted many of them already. Good and bad.
    Look under "other devices" can you tell me why treocentral keeps deleting threads?
    Why is there only 4 threads posted now?
    Treocentral is very biased, and closed minded when it comes to any other devices that is not a treo.
    What does the number of posts and when someone joined matter. I guess you missed the day when they defined trolling. There are ways of expressing an opposing opinion without trolling. We have some people on these boards that do that.

I don't see why TreoCentral shouldn't be biased. If you are looking for a site that's not biased toward the Treo try Howard Forums or something like that.
    Moderators???
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast