1.    #1  
    I'm late to this whole RSS game. I've been using it for a few months and love it. I was always wondering why TC didn't have a feed. Well, egg on my face, we did. :-)

http://www.treocentral.com/rss.php
    The RSS feed has not been working for me for some time.

Is anyone else having an issue?

Thanks.
  3.    #3  
    Mine is working with SharpReader right now.
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    I'm SUPER late......what IS an RSS feed?
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
  5.    #5  
    It allows you to grab headlines from hundreds of sites without visitting them. You click on the link and you read the story. Super cool.
    I use Pluck, and it doesn't seem to be accepting the RSS feed for TreoCentral (doesn't seem to have a problem with others, don't know why).
    Works nice! How about a feed for the forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hark
    I use Pluck, and it doesn't seem to be accepting the RSS feed for TreoCentral (doesn't seem to have a problem with others, don't know why).
    I have the same problem you have. I'm using Shrook on a Mac. It will work for a day or two and then crap out for weeks.

Works for everything else.
  9.    #9  
    I'm using Sharpreader on a PC and it works great.