1.    #1  
    Treocentral when I try to view on treo 600 looks ok until I clik on a thread. Then it gives me too wide a screen. What is going on. It has been like this for several weeks. I have been able to read treocentral only on laptop.
    Try to connect through http://treo.tc, option 2 Forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Try to connect through http://treo.tc, option 2 Forums.
    I do not understand your response to vitb9doc.

I experience the same problem. (It is understandable, but is there a creative fix?)

That is while viewing TreoCentral on my Treo 600 (www.treo.tc.com) everything is fine ....... until you try to follow a link. It is understandable that the link might not be optimised if it going somewhere else on the web, but when the link is for a TreoCentral thread, the link is for www.treocentral.... rather than www.treo.tc......

Is there anyway when viewing www.treo.tc on the Treo 600 the links to www.treocentral can stay in www.treo.tc?
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Scotty I need to restate my question/request.

I can view treocentral discussions just fine from my Treo 600 using treo.tc.

The problem comes when while reading a thread there is a link and I try to follow it.

I obviously know that if the link takes you to a web site that is too large, it is difficult to view the site with Blazer.

What I was asking for, is when the link is for another thread on treocentral, if there was a way for this site to not take you to the thread on treocentral but instead to the thread on treo.tc.

Curt
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon
    I have tried the 2 options listed here. I have a treo 600 gsm. When I look at the mobile site, I can see the first 2 sets of discussion trees in mobile friendly format. When I look at the actual thread, it ends up downloading the full pc version. Why? I follow the links on the computer and it displays everything properly in the mobile format all the way to the thread but for some reason, the handheld never works this way.