1.    #1  
    Can something be done about this? Its really starting to get rediculous.

Possibly lock most (or all) of the current Wi-Fi threads, create a new OFFICIAL thread, and monitor the forum for new threads to be collapsed in the official thread?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by RWerksman
    Can something be done about this? Its really starting to get rediculous.

Possibly lock most (or all) of the current Wi-Fi threads, create a new OFFICIAL thread, and monitor the forum for new threads to be collapsed in the official thread?

Thanks.
    We could merge all the threads into one but that does guarantee anything.
    It's a topic that folks feel very strongly about, in general the excessive posts are neither rude nor destructive (though I question the replies). It's comparable to a protest ralley, very visable yet non-violent.

But hell, what do I know?. . . consideration was a fad from decades back.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    We could merge all the threads into one but that does guarantee anything.
    Focusing the attention of the issue on a single "Official" thread should help.

Doing nothing guarantees nothing.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekara
    It's a topic that folks feel very strongly about, in general the excessive posts are neither rude nor destructive (though I question the replies). It's comparable to a protest ralley, very visable yet non-violent.

But hell, what do I know?. . . consideration was a fad from decades back.
    I dont think that focusing the attention of the issue into an official thread would be unconsiderate.

I think it would help. Am I missing something?