Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurokitty
    See, you did see the posts. Funny how they were ignored.
    They were not and I'd appreciate it if you would consider for a second I am not out to get you. I considered each of those posts and found them to be perfectly acceptable. He did not (as far as I can find) say you were bad at your job or anything else I consider an attack. He expressed concern (using phrases such as "That's got to be wonderful for their state of mind," "Do they get the same care as the democrat soldiers" and "the sake of our brave military men and women I hope that is the case") for those you treat and hopes that you do the best job possible. You may take it another way, but that is how I read and I will not sit here and remove someone's post because other people don't like it. They have to convince me first and you have not done so.

It appears to me that if I took that same approach to your posts as you are urging me to take with his, I wouldn't be writing this right now.
    You selectively moderate. Only after I pointed it out to Toolkit was it addressed. You can't deny that.
  3.    #3  
    Your moderation style is selective and you did ignore the post in question. Only after it was pointed out to Toolkit was action taken.
    I reiterate, I did not ignore it. I didn't take action, but that doesn't mean I ignored it.
  4.    #4  
    You selectively moderate. Only after I pointed it out to Toolkit was it addressed. You can't deny that.
    So you convinced someone else to take action. Still doesn't mean I ignored it. I considered it and thought you were wrong. You may convince someone else of something different, but that is relevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I reiterate, I did not ignore it. I didn't take action, but that doesn't mean I ignored it.
    Again, there were at least three posts that I brought to Toolkit's attention and he addressed all of them. Two of the threads were threads you were actively involved in. Two of them directly attacked my competency in my job. You saw them and chose to do nothing.
  6.    #6  
    Again, there were at least three posts that I brought to Toolkit's attention and he addressed all of them. Two of the threads were threads you were actively involved in. Two of them directly attacked my competency in my job. You saw them and chose to do nothing.
    I know what I did. I did not ignore them. I considered them and decided you were wrong. I still think you are wrong. You got someone else to act on your behalf. I refuse to blindly do what someone else tells me (I'm not saying toolkit did that, he thought about it and came to a different conclusion).
    I know what I did. I did not ignore them. I considered them and decided you were wrong. I still think you are wrong. You got someone else to act on your behalf. I refuse to blindly do what someone else tells me (I'm not saying toolkit did that, he thought about it and came to a different conclusion).
    I did not POST THE OFFENSIVE COMMENTS. Are you blind? How can I be wrong when I was not the person who posted them??
    So you convinced someone else to take action. Still doesn't mean I ignored it. I considered it and thought you were wrong. You may convince someone else of something different, but that is relevant.
    Explain to me how comments like these are justifiable?

Boy the hate sure does drip off you like sweat on hot day. You need to take a chill pill and relax abit. You really think your hatred for all things republican doesnt show through in your everyday life.? Do you sit there *****ing to the troops you treat about this stuff? That's got to be wonderful for their state of mind.

I just wonder if Eurokitty is really the person we want providing care to our vets. I mean she has such vitriolic hatred for republicans, how can she care for many of our troops, whoi are republicans without letting her hatred come through. Do they get the same care as the democrat soldiers do or does she treat them with the smae hatred and contempt she shows us here. Really sad if she does. I hope she is at least more mature than that. Posts here dont really indicate that, but for the sake of our brave military men and women I hope that is the case.
  9.    #9  
    You are wrong to assert they are attacks.
  10.    #10  
    Oh, and I'm not blind. Thanks for the concern. ;-)
    You are wrong to assert they are attacks.
    Toolkit agreed with me.
  12.    #12  
    As I said, you convinced someone else otherwise. That happens often, and isn't a big deal. Again, I think you are wrong. Others don't. I can live with that. Can you?
    I would also like to thank you, because your comments and attitude prove my point. You are biased and selectively moderate based on your bias.
    As I said, you convinced someone else otherwise. That happens often, and isn't a big deal. Again, I think you are wrong. Others don't. I can live with that. Can you?
    Perhaps you should PM Toolkit. I was lead to believe that action was being taken on this issue. I think you are out of the loop.
  15.    #15  
    BAAAAAAH!!!!! This is frustrating. To be biased it to take into account the opinion behind the text. What I was doing was taking into account the presentation of the opinion. If you wrote the same thing, I'd let it go as well.

Please don't continue this. It is doing nothing but reducing my respect for you.
  16.    #16  
    Perhaps you should PM Toolkit. I was lead to believe that action was being taken on this issue. I think you are out of the loop.
    What issue? I assure you this is discussed in the mod forum.
    Personal attacks are personal attacks, whether you "like" the person or not. The responsibility of a Moderator is to deal with those. That's the issue here. And I could really care less whether you respect me or not.
    What issue? I assure you this is discussed in the mod forum.
    I don't believe it should be posted here. Contact him for more info.
  19.    #19  
    Personal attacks are personal attacks, whether you "like" the person or not. The responsibility of a Moderator is to deal with those.
    And I have told you numerous times already, that I thought it was not an attack. I have not told you I like you, and not him, or anything else. YOu need to understand this is an issue of whether or not I thought it was an attack, not an issue of whom I like an why. If you would understand that, I think we'll all be friends again. :-)
    And I have told you numerous times already, that I thought it was not an attack. I have not told you I like you, and not him, or anything else. YOu need to understand this is an issue of whether or not I thought it was an attack, not an issue of whom I like an why. If you would understand that, I think we'll all be friends again. :-)
    I know you're smarter than that. It was an attack, and you knew it. Toolkit took one look at the comments and within minutes had taken action. You and your cohorts should really reconsider whether you are the type of person that can be a moderator. It is a hard job and not everyone can do it. I personally think you are way too biased.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast