Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurokitty
    I know you're smarter than that. It was an attack, and you knew it. Toolkit took one look at the comments and within minutes had taken action. You and your cohorts should really reconsider whether you are the type of person that can be a moderator. It is a hard job and not everyone can do it. I personally think you are way too biased.
    You say tamayto I say tomahto. Reasonable people can look at things and come to different conclusions. To deny that is to step back from reason. I appreciate your comments but know that I am doing a good job, even if I make a mistake here or there. I also know of the numerous supportive comments the mods as a group and I as an individual. I will continue on as I always have, sticking up for everyone, including myself. I will not do whatever you say. I will not do whatever anyone else says. I will only do what I think is right.

Unfortunately I get the feeling that you think I am too biased only because I have disagreed with you in the past. I guess all I can say is that I am not, and ask you to trust me on that one.

I will give you one response (the last word) to this and then I will lock the thread. It is detracting from the overall discourse.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    You say tamayto I say tomahto. Reasonable people can look at things and come to different conclusions. To deny that is to step back from reason. I appreciate your comments but know that I am doing a good job, even if I make a mistake here or there. I also know of the numerous supportive comments the mods as a group and I as an individual. I will continue on as I always have, sticking up for everyone, including myself. I will not do whatever you say. I will not do whatever anyone else says. I will only do what I think is right.

Unfortunately I get the feeling that you think I am too biased only because I have disagreed with you in the past. I guess all I can say is that I am not, and ask you to trust me on that one.

I will give you one response (the last word) to this and then I will lock the thread. It is detracting from the overall discourse.
    I don't care if you disagree with me. But you've shown BIAS in looking the other way while a notoriously abusive poster attacks while you go out of your way to disagree with my posts. You are paying attention to the wrong things. I am not the only one who has been attacked and you know that too.

I also think that your decision to lock this thread reinforces what I am saying.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12