Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Belabor belabor belabor....

Bottom line is intent has no bearing and perception is everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Bottom line is intent has no bearing and perception is everything.
    Now that you understand the guidelines I don't see why this needs to go further.
    oh my god woof, let it go.
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle
    oh my god woof, let it go.
    LOL, some folks just can't do that it seems.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    LOL, some folks just can't do that it seems.
    And that's too bad because we (the moderators) have to waste so much time and bandwidth stating (and restating) the obvious.

In over 4 years moderating for VC/TC, I have never banned a user because all the previous ungrateful memebers I've dealt with either acted accordingly after being warned, or they simply disappeared.

In the past few months, however, a few users seem to have taken it upon themselves to push the limits of my (and the other moderators) patience. I really take offense to that because it's totally uncalled for.

As Kurt said above:
    Now that you understand the guidelines I don't see why this needs to go further.
    Will it end here?

Doubtful, but hey, I'm ever the optimist!
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Woof, you really should think about starting your own forum. And don't tell me you don't have the time, no one will believe you. Anyway, your forum should really be fun, a freakin rankfest. I'd enjoy it.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123