1.    #1  
    I have had my treo for over a year and often surf the TreoCentral discussion board on my treo. The last few weeks when I go to the discussion board it shows me all the threads in the mobile format, but when I click on a discussion thread, it links me to the non-mobile portion of TreoCentral. I haven't changed any settings that I know of. Anyone know why this is happening? Is there something wrong with the server or do I need to change something on my phone.

Any help will be appreciated.
    Make sure that you are using the forums linked from treo.tc.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  3.    #3  
    When I go to the mobile homepage, I see the mobile homepage. When I click on the discussion link on the mobile homepage it takes me to the mobile page of discussion topics. When I click on a discussion topic, it takes me to mobile page listing discussion threads. To this point everything works exactly as it should. However, when I click on a link to a discussion thread from the mobile page listing all the discussion threads, it links me to non-mobile pages.

I have no idea why this is happening. Never happened before a few weeks ago.
  4.    #4  
    bump
    I cannot replicate problem. I am doing this in blazer and still comes up with the mobile pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by miradu
    Make sure that you are using the forums linked from treo.tc.
    How does one link to treo TC?

Sorry if it's a dumb question, I've just started using the data features.

Thank you in advance

Dragonman_0206
    You select the www icon and enter http://treo.tc
    Seems to work for me I'm typing this on my treo300.
  9.    #9  
    I know what is happening is wierd, that is why it is so annoying. I am a person who believes there must be some logical explanation for it. What could it be?
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mishabel
    I know what is happening is wierd, that is why it is so annoying. I am a person who believes there must be some logical explanation for it. What could it be?
    Same for me but I'm on Pocket IE. I figured it was a browser issue. It probably is. When I had my treo 600 the same thing happened to me, Try deleting all your cache from the delete apps option (not from the Blazer program)and then do a soft reset. I believe that resolved it for me last time.
    I had same prob for about 1 week. get/use filez and (near bottom of list of files) delete the ones w/ blz5 (i think) they start w/ web.... (e.g. webautofill). I had 5. one was one I did not recognize w/ iota or something like that as xtension or program. I think that iota web file may have been the culprit. not sure, so I just deleted all 5 then soft reset. cleared problem up. it was a serious prob because I only read tc thru treo.

let me know if this helps.
    check that . . the creator was "iota" but it had web in file name . . delete it if u have it . . . otherwise just delete all the files starting w/ web and creator blzr5
  13.    #13  
    Thanks for all your help! I went into Filez and deleted the files that started with "web" or "iota" and did a soft reset. It worked! I now see mobile pages as I should.