1.    #1  
    Forgive me for being petty, but I would REALLY like to see some "recent" reviews in the Recent Reviews section. The last two are from late June. Five months ago.

I didn't post this in the "Treocentral" forums because the posts there are all REALLY old. This forum gets alot more visability.

Petty, I know. Perhaps I will submit a review if it is allowed.
  2.    #2  
    While my comment about the lack of new reviews was a bit petty. It pretty much chaps my tail that someone moved the message to the VERY forum I mentioned as inactive. They had time for that, but could not make even the briefest of replies!

I guess it's well that this site is free. Though I HAVE spent money in their store.
    Quote Originally Posted by jemelby
    I didn't post this in the "Treocentral" forums because the posts there are all REALLY old. This forum gets alot more visability.
    It pretty much chaps my tail that someone moved the message to the VERY forum I mentioned as inactive.
    A new post is a new post and moves to the top of the list, regardless of which forum it's in. Your "visibility" argument doesn't hold much water considering a more active forum will cause a message to move further down the list quite fast.

They had time for that, but could not make even the briefest of replies!
    Granted, a reply would have been nice, but if we had to do that every time we moved something based on content, there'd be no time for anything else.

Another thing to remember is that the forum moderators really have nothing to do with editorial content. Sure, most of us have contributed at one point or another, but it's not what we do.

Marcus recently mentioned that James Hromadka will be returning as a contributor. That should help freshen things up around here.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Hi. I moved the comment because I knew it would be seen here by people who know what the deal is (in other words, not me). :-)
    For those of us who use "New Posts" alot (and I'm sure that's a good number of folks), we'll see it anyway, regardless of the forum it's in

Kurt, I think that would be an excellent pol, finding out how many folks use "New Posts". If more people did, it sure would reduce the number of duplicate posts in the same forum or duplicate posts by the same person in multiple forums
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."