Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Can anyone tell me if the Treo 600 will sync with ACT! database? If so, will the calendar as well as its alarms also be synced?

Does anyone have any idea about the 650 regarding these questions?
    Last edited by _|OVE; 10/13/2004 at 10:46 PM.
    Give it up Jove.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Just playing devils advocate here. Right on the front page of the site there is a link at the bottom that takes you to this page: http://www.treocentral.com/content/About/tos.htm

That page has this quote:
    "TERMINATION
    Peracto reserves the right to terminate your Account at any time or for any reason, with or without notice. Once your Account is terminated you agree not to post on the message boards, or to assist or cause another person to post messages on your behalf."

How hard is that to understand? Clearly the site leadership would like you to stop posting. Maybe you should listen to them instead of arguing with them, and creating multiple accounts to continue baiting them.

Just a thought.
    Jove, while I do not agree with your use of swear words on here I find it interesting that DutchTrumpet snitched on you. Check the link to this discussion and look at post #3...
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...351#post420351 the infamous Dutch that took to flaming me and others so badly and started a total uproar by claiming the T650 had the wrong camera configuration is guilty of cursing. I think Ronbo should ban DutchTrumpet also. My experience is Ronbo plays favorites. I have been absent from here because of a NDA I could not violate and it is just too tempting to talk about what I do have.
    Nice try, Jove, changing the entire content of your post. However, I see you didn't figure out how to change the title, also. You're busted.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  6.    #6  
    thanks for the find...it has been reported
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Jove, while I do not agree with your use of swear words on here I find it interesting that DutchTrumpet snitched on you. Check the link to this discussion and look at post #3...
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...351#post420351 the infamous Dutch that took to flaming me and others so badly and started a total uproar by claiming the T650 had the wrong camera configuration is guilty of cursing. I think Ronbo should ban DutchTrumpet also. My experience is Ronbo plays favorites. I have been absent from here because of a NDA I could not violate and it is just too tempting to talk about what I do have.
    Using this logic many of the moderators should ban themselves.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeK2
    Just playing devils advocate here...Just a thought.
    Playing the devil's advocate's devil's advocate, down there at the bottom of every page is a disclaimer saying the site is not affiliated with PalmOne (or Handspring on some of the less-editted pages!) in any way.

Yet the site has no problem not reporting PalmOne-negative articles nor editting third-person posts to remove material that the site says PalmOne doesn't want on the site!

So...like...uh...who pays attention to what's down there at the bottom of the page?...

[btw - the site automagically filters out obscenities - only the braindead moderators can see the REAL words - the nonbraindead moderators know this and don't act upon them appropriately]
    jove & gharrod - please do your best not to act like a 4 year old.
    Have you seen the four year old?
    dutch please knock it off
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Webslappy, not acting like a 4 yr old. Give 4 yr olds more credit then that. I do find it interesting though that certain people get away with all kinds of things and flame others then complain about it to the board moderators.
    ok woof. sorry
    good boy, dutch!
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Really now, you have been absent because you have nothing you can say without patting yourself on the back. There are far more topics that can be discussed outside the restrictions of your alleged NDA, but you haven't got anything to share.

I'd also like to know what relevance your NDA has to this discussion? NONE! Frankly nor does your absence. You make it sound like we are all interested in the why of your lack of posting. Truth be told, it's more a case of who could care less.

Dutch is hardly infamous and if he has flamed anyone "so badly" as you put it, please post a link. Of course I only want you to do that if it doesnt violate your NDA and won't upset your whitehouse girlfriend.
    — Ed Howdershelt
    Knock it off. Leave gharrod alone. This thread will closed with one more posting similar to above.
    well put, woof.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Knock it off. Leave gharrod alone. This thread will closed with one more posting similar to above.
    Well Ron you pretty dispelled that playing favorites thing.
    — Ed Howdershelt
    When I was 4 I think I still pooped in my pants.
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast