Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Knock it off. Leave gharrod alone. This thread will closed with one more posting similar to above.
    close it. it's a bogus thread anyway. Jove opened it to continue his diatribe and then tried to change the content but unfortunately couldn't change the title.
    Yeah, then he got "banned" for using a word that was repeated in post 20 without comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    Yeah, then he got "banned" for using a word that was repeated in post 20 without comment.
    Am I not supposed to use that word? If not just tell me I'll be happy to remove it. I'll change it to "When I was 4 I still took a dump in my pants". Oddly that sounds more vulgar to me In fact now I'm a little embarassed...
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    seldom - wrong. he got banned for using a different 4-letter word (rhymes w\ luck) on a few occasions. he was asked to clean up his language after the first incident and decided he just couldn't post w\o the f-word so he got reported. then when he found out that dutch was going to report him, he started attacking dutch personally. that's what did him in. also didn't help that he kept creating new ids just so he could be annoying.
    Thread closed per request.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12