1.    #1  
    Even though I am addicted to reading the latest and greatest unconfirmed rumors of the Treo 650, I am having a hard time keeping up with only "the good stuff".

I feel like 90% of my reads are redundent or off-topic, and I don't think I'm alone out there. That's why I'm proposing that we vote threads more actively so that we can sift through them faster. I already ignore threads that are 1-2 stars. I actively read threads that are 4-5 stars.

As more people rate threads, the more effective these ratings will be. I understand that there are a lot of "what if" scenarios out there that will fall through the crack of this rating system. But at least it will help approx 80-90% of the time in my opinion.

What does everyone think?
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by techjunkie
    Even though I am addicted to reading the latest and greatest unconfirmed rumors of the Treo 650, I am having a hard time keeping up with only "the good stuff".

I feel like 90% of my reads are redundent or off-topic, and I don't think I'm alone out there. That's why I'm proposing that we vote threads more actively so that we can sift through them faster. I already ignore threads that are 1-2 stars. I actively read threads that are 4-5 stars.

As more people rate threads, the more effective these ratings will be. I understand that there are a lot of "what if" scenarios out there that will fall through the crack of this rating system. But at least it will help approx 80-90% of the time in my opinion.

What does everyone think?
    there - i rated this thread excellent!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the rating!

Looks like people are more actively rating threads as we speak. It's already helping me a bunch. Thanks guys!
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    Yup. Great thread. Please everyone, RATE!
    Quote Originally Posted by chriz
    Yup. Great thread. Please everyone, RATE!
    By your command ... done.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by techjunkie
    I feel like 90% of my reads are redundent or off-topic, and I don't think I'm alone out there.
    Yes, lately that has been the case. Good idea.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre