Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
  1.    #141  
    I really dropped the ball on this one. PalmOne has been patiently waiting for our edited list of questions - I never got it to them. We'll keep this list, and if we get another opportunity, or rearrange this first, we'll get the questions answered. Again, this is completely my fault, I'm very sorry, it's just one of those things that fell through with the 650 release, and then my 3 month education break.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by miradu
    I really dropped the ball on this one. PalmOne has been patiently waiting for our edited list of questions - I never got it to them. We'll keep this list, and if we get another opportunity, or rearrange this first, we'll get the questions answered. Again, this is completely my fault, I'm very sorry, it's just one of those things that fell through with the 650 release, and then my 3 month education break.
    Thanks for the answer. Good to know what happened. Hope your studies are going well!
    So do we get a free 650 for our persistence?
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    So do we get a free 650 for our persistence?
    Absolutely. Of course you must wait for delivery in about three years. If you need it sooner than that, you will have to pay like the rest of us. Keep in mind that you will get three years of use. (I doubt that you will find this response as clever or witty as I thought it was while I was writing it. )
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    Absolutely. Of course you must wait for delivery in about three years. If you need it sooner than that, you will have to pay like the rest of us. Keep in mind that you will get three years of use. (I doubt that you will find this response as clever or witty as I thought it was while I was writing it. )
    Often the case (especially on these boards)
    Thanks for the answer Miradu. No worries!
    Any update?
    ping

this was the update

That's too bad. Tx for trying though and hopefully next time PalmOne can answer the question.... although I think many of the original questions may be outdated...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  11.    #151  
    Interviews up! http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/621-1.htm I'm closing this thread. Discussion on the interview should happen here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ewpost&t=88297
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678