View Poll Results: Do you want the "OT" forum as an OPTION in the "New Post" search?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

29 48.33%
  • No

15 25.00%
  • Have the Mods keep the political stuff in check

3 5.00%
  • Yes, and have the mods keep the political stuff in check

8 13.33%
  • Remove the forum all together

8 13.33%
  • Bannana pudding

7 11.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    If possible it would be cool.

But that doesn't mean I want off topic censored or limited.
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    I really don't understand why anyone would vote no to this poll. It would be an OPTION that would keep everyone happy. I get enough politics etc. at my job. I come here to discuss technology and I get tired of scrolling through OT posts in a "New Posts" search.

Lately I've been wanting to filter the Treo 650 forum too
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    I voted no because I think the value of the "feature" is doubtful and I don't want to pressure Miradu into making the change and spending more time on the site than he already has to.
    I voted no because aside from all the extra work for the mods and staff, how bloody difficult is ot for soemone to skip the posts they dont want to read? I do it everyday. It's really no effort at all. No one reads every thread anyway so we are all doing some selective clicking already.

Maybe those of you who voted yes should ask your grocery store to remove all the items you never buy so you dont have to see them when you shop. Same thing.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12