View Poll Results: Which treo forum do you read most often?

Voters
168. You may not vote on this poll
  • I only read Treocentral

39 23.21%
  • I mostly read Treocentral, but sometimes I visit mytreo.net

90 53.57%
  • I read them both about equally

32 19.05%
  • I mostly read mytreo.net, I'm just at treocentral now and then

7 4.17%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Really don't like MTdN's look to the mobile forums. But the download section can't be beat. I don't download from anywhere else.
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    I use the download section too...just wish it didn't force you to login. Every time I forget to loging and go to download something, it brings me to the login page, then does NOT return me to what I was trying to download, so I have to go find it again. Very annoying.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    I second the downloads section at MyTreo, it is a pretty nice section to keep me up to date and at a glance. I find the specific developer sections to be nice as well. I frequent the HobbyistSoftware (Initiate) and Keyguard+Time (I was a beta tester) sections to get into specifics on the software.

I frequent TC more because it is fun to read and sometimes it's easier to find things. I don't frequent the store at all nor do I dwell to much on the political side here but hey this is sorta a free country right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Every time I forget to loging and go to download something, it brings me to the login page, then does NOT return me to what I was trying to download, so I have to go find it again. Very annoying.
    So, I'm not the only one who has this problem, eh? - mvk
    Em Tee Dot Who???
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Maybe we need a download section here on TC? I visit Mytreo.net like maybe once a month, if that.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I only use MTDN for downloads also. I don't have anything against MTDN, I just don't like the layout of that site, plus I hate the adds embedded in all the threads.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I usually go mobile.

I prefer MyTreo mostly because it gives better info on posters (# of posts, kudos, original poster, last poster, ect). Plus you access your profile for private messages. Lastly, it has a quick response window on mobile forum.

TreoCentral allows searching while mobile! That's what brings me here.

As far as info quality, both are about equal. Except MyTreo tends to not want anything posted that Palm or its retailers would frown upon. They don't censor (that I'm aware of), but they seem to try & steer away from such topics.

IMO both forums are great!
    All will believe in Him! The question is when!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Em Tee Dot Who???
    Get Over There and Register RIGHT NOW!
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex
    So, I'm not the only one who has this problem, eh? - mvk
    The only reason I go, and the biggest thing I hate!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Maybe we need a download section here on TC? I visit Mytreo.net like maybe once a month, if that.

They were working on that a while ago, but it never got off the ground. I think Miradu perhaps got too busy with college or something...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    What about the 'Software' link on this site?

not updated nearly as much as MTDN but it is there
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    Get Over There and Register RIGHT NOW!
    I'll pass. They'd pee in their pants if I went over there and soiled their little community.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I think we are all forgetting the most important part of being a MT member; You Get Kudos!
    Just the other day, I was showing my friends my 4 Kudos, and they were Soo Impressed.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    What about the 'Software' link on this site?

not updated nearly as much as MTDN but it is there

Yeah, but that is the same mobihand powered store found on many sites. I was referring to a completely separate download like MTDN's that I recall never got off the ground...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I just raided the download section over there. We could seriously use one here. Too bad they couldn't get it up and running.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12