1.    #1  
    This relates to treo.tc or the Mobile Treo site.
    Thanks for the great site and as you can tell this site has been helpful to
    me. It is easy to get around with my T6.
    I have a couple of suggestions, which might be worth consideration.
    1. If I go to any of the Thread groups say ... Disscussion/Software/Treo Utilities, for instance, the
    Software button at the top of the page takes you to kind of a dead end. (On
    treo.tc you don't use the groups ie software, hardware, etc.)
    2. Secondly, My MO is to go to a Thread Group and space down through the threads and enter a thread if I am interested in reading it.
    When I reach the end of the thread (after reading), my hot button choices are next or previous.
    I would like to have the option to go back to the Thread group (even better,
    take me back to the current thread position in the Thread group. (in the previous example back to the thread group Treo Utilities and even better down to the twelfth tread which is the one I just read and am at the end of).
    Thanks for the great site.
    Curt
    Last edited by curtarmy; 09/09/2004 at 09:46 AM.
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon
  2.    #2  
    Well, I found the answer on my own! Surprised even myself.
    The shortcut buttons on the web pages, menu b, f, h, work great and fast for going back, forward, and home. It is 4:30 am and I have already learned something.... watch out world here I come!
    Curt
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon