1.    #1  
    What was the matter with this thread?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=56606

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    What was the matter with this thread?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=56606
    I agree. Say what you will, but I can't help but wonder if there is a problem generating traffic to another site. We're able to have tons of chatter threads(love chatter ) but we can't have more than one thread related to the new pics from weebit????
  3.    #3  
    Furthermore, the story at PIC actually CITED TREOCENTRAL AS SOURCE in writing unlike *cough* Engadget *cough* some other sites...

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    It was a duplicate thread. I'm trying to focus discussion into one thread. I'll take it back.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    thanks for remembering that there are multiple foci here
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by miradu
    It was a duplicate thread. I'm trying to focus discussion into one thread. I'll take it back.

Ok, no problem Miradu! Sorry, if I came across as b!tching or something. I totally understand your reasoning then about trying to focus the discussion. Plus I didn't realize it was a duplicate post

Btw, I think a Treo 650/Ace thread would be a much better idea than a Treo rumors forum. Heck I personally wanna start about half a dozen Treo Ace threads right now if I could find the right place post! TX...