1.    #1  
    Now that we have some reliable pics of the new Treo, how about a dedicated forum for the new device?
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    I agree and the first post whould be WeeBits as he showed the first actual pictures.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
    Yeah, it's a great idea, and one I suspect the Mods here are already contemplating or working on.
    We've been thinking. At the same time I don't think we've ever made a forum for a product that doesn't exist yet. Maybe we create a "Future Treo's" forum for everyone to gossip in, and later we can rename it to treo 650 or whatever.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by miradu
    We've been thinking. At the same time I don't think we've ever made a forum for a product that doesn't exist yet. Maybe we create a "Future Treo's" forum for everyone to gossip in, and later we can rename it to treo 650 or whatever.
    I may be dreaming...but I remember that you made a forum for the Treo 600 before it was released...
    Current setup: myTouch 4G Slide (main), hp Pre2 and Veer 4G (backups)
    I think a "rumors" forum would be a great idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by miradu
    Excellent idea!

We should dub it "The Drooling Forum".
    i made a mess
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    we're making the forum right now.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    thanks miradu great work
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    dang, that's better than Burger King Yo!
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey