1.    #1  
    I was trying to use the mobile discussion this morning via treo.discussion.treocentral.com and noticed that when I clicked on a link to go to a specific forum or to look at New Posts, I was taken to the full sized web pages. This was the first time I used the mobile site so I am wondering if this is normal or if there are true mobile sized pages. The full sized pages make it just to darn hard to read the forums.
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean: I go to the treo.discussion.treocentral.com site and I get a text only page, with almost all navigation and other information stripped out. I'm not quite sure how much more mobile you can get than that...
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by dbaldon
    I was trying to use the mobile discussion this morning via treo.discussion.treocentral.com and noticed that when I clicked on a link to go to a specific forum or to look at New Posts, I was taken to the full sized web pages. This was the first time I used the mobile site so I am wondering if this is normal or if there are true mobile sized pages. The full sized pages make it just to darn hard to read the forums.
    Try this:http://treo.discuss.treocentral.com/...php?styleid=12 and bookmark it.
    Or go to treo.tc, and click forums. It will lead you directly to the mobile forums.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  5.    #5  
    I've done exactly what you describe but as after clicking on the Treo 600 Hardware link the resulting pages contain all the full size graphics. They are not "text only" pages.

After looking into this some more it seems to be related to using a proxy server. After switching Palm Web Pro to "normal view" the full size pages seem to be gone.