1.    #1  
    I give up. I go to "Edit Avatar" but I can't edit it. Any ideas? THe only option was to remove it. And now I can't put in a new one.
    That staff position sure has a lot perks huh
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    We're all volunteers here Woof.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    what are the requirements to be a staff member (aside from volunteering)?
  5.    #5  
    Any advice on my problem?
    Normally we like to see people who have spent a fair amount of time on the forums, and have gathered a significant amount of posts to be a moderator - if you are interested give me an email or PM.

KRam - try going to the moderator control panel: http://discuss.treocentral.com/modcp/ , find your user and change the avator from within that instead of from within your user profile.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  7.    #7  
    It says "This user's permissions limits him/her to maximum dimensions of -1 by -1" That's a pretty small picture! :-)
    What did you my friend? I tried uploading an avator to your account from the master admin controls, and it doesn't display any error.. sorta just dies - it doesn't upload the avator however. I dunno what to say... I'll ask marcus - maybe he knows.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  9.    #9  
    I'm an outcast.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I'm an outcast.
    I feel for you, super poster, KRamsauer... :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by miradu
    Normally we like to see people who have spent a fair amount of time on the forums, and have gathered a significant amount of posts to be a moderator - if you are interested give me an email or PM.
    Kram has close to 3000 post and Miradu has a little over 1500. Does that mean Kram can be your boss?

Seriously though, many post were lost during the crash and based on this reply, many of us could have been moderators. My count was over 500 (then) and ......drumroll.....significant. After the crash, I had about 80.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    Kram has close to 3000 post and Miradu has a little over 1500. Does that mean Kram can be your boss?

Seriously though, many post were lost during the crash and based on this reply, many of us could have been moderators. My count was over 500 (then) and ......drumroll.....significant. After the crash, I had about 80.

The number of posts has nothing to do with the position. It's the content.