1.    #1  
    Who does one have to contact to get an account deleted?
    I can do it.. but Why Toby? You've been around forever, you're one our top ten posters!
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Yeah Toby, I have enjoyed reading your posts.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Toby, wassup? You will be sorely missed.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  5.    #5  
    Well, thanks mike and heberman, but primarily, it's because I don't have either a Treo or even a Visor anymore (bought my wife a Zire 71 for Christmas and sold my old Edge which she had been using). The only areas here that apply to me are the general handheld and off topic (where there's already enough hot air without me adding to it). Just seems kind of a flimsy reason to stick around since I'm unlikely to acquire a Treo any time soon. If I ever do, I'm sure I'll be back, and I can just build up a new account.
    Toby, you can leave anytime you want... and you don't have to come back. But deleting your account, deletes all of your posts... You need to do that if all you want to do is leave...
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  7.    #7  
    Ah well if it deletes all my old posts, don't bother. There may actually be something useful in some of them, and there is always the off chance I'll come back. In that case, take care and be excellent to each other.
    A truly sad day in TC land. I for one truly enjoyed your contributions to the Off Topic area. Take care
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    You will be missed Toby. Thank you for being an excellent member of VisorCentral and TreoCentral.com
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Maybe we could set up a donation account so we can get him a Treo. With over 25,000 subscribers @ TC, if we could reach just 1% of those subscribers, it would only cost a couple of $ each person. ?????

Kirby
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular