1.    #1  
    FYI TC Moderators,

There seems to be some buggy behavior in the Mobile Version of TC tonight. I was logged in and trying to reply to various threads. I was told once that I needed to log in even though I was logged in. The most recent problem was a reply in the 600 Hardware Forum at about 8:30pm EDT that chopped my reply after the first few words. I deleted the hosed Mobile Forum Reply from the full version of TC and reposted my reply with no problems from my PC.

EdK
    Handspring Treo 600 R.I.P. ...
    Insurance replacement Sprint Treo 755P ...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    I had run into this problem sporadically.
    There was a whole thread about it, but I think it was lost during the crash.

I was never able to figure out what the problem was.
    GSM Treo 600 with Cingular
    New Avatar caused by:This Post
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    That's an easy fix all you have to do is
    Quote Originally Posted by MovieGene
    I had run into this problem sporadically.
    There was a whole thread about it, but I think it was lost during the crash.

I was never able to figure out what the problem was.
    Is this issue specific to a device or just the mobile forum only?
    I haven't seen it happen in other applications / websites.
    But, I don't have a concrete answer.
  6.    #6  
    It is still goofing up text from Mobile sometimes. I have just reentered the text of this message 4 times and it seems to be working only this last time.

I am using Blazer on my v1.2 Sprint Treo. You don't think it's those aliens preparing for another attack, do you MovieGene ?

EdK (from the Mobile Forum)
    Handspring Treo 600 R.I.P. ...
    Insurance replacement Sprint Treo 755P ...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    I originally thought that it would get chopped when I typed multiple lines and then scrolled back up and editted something. However, it wasn't a consistent flaw.

If we can finally get the mobile forums back to the full functionality before BC, I'd change my avatar back!
    Does this problem disappear with the FW upgrade or simply by using other browsers other than Blazer, i.e.: Webpro?