1.    #1  
    The boards are 30% up and running again.

The data the discussion board is currently based on is from the late February backup. We have not received the hard drives yet, but hope that once they are here we can recover some of the posts from the last two months.

The default discussion board style is currently enabled, but we will be converting to the TreoCentral style over the weekend.

More updates to come.
    Cool! Thanks for the update, Marcus!! Keep us posted!!
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus
    The default discussion board style is currently enabled, but we will be converting to the TreoCentral style over the weekend.
    Is the default setting related to the problems I'm having editing my Avator? I currently can not add an Avator.

Thanks.

PS: Glad to have the board back!!
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by limoman
    Is the default setting related to the problems I'm having editing my Avator? I currently can not add an Avator.
    Works now....thanks.
    Welcome back.

I finally am receiving e-mail notification for replys to threads I'm subscribed to.
    Last edited by lgreenberg; 04/24/2004 at 03:18 PM.
    any updates on the data recovery from the disks?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey