1.    #1  
    TreoSelecTest (TST) is an innovative little utility that was developed right here on the boards! (see this thread, or this thread.). It allows Treo users to select text using the keyboard, in a way that seems built in. TreoCentral users pledged money to support the development of this application, and when it came to be, the developer requested that to give these pledges people buy x amount of software licenses through Palmgear or Handango. Most users did not know what do to with these extra licenses, but with the help of elysium9, 21 licenses were collected and donated BACK to TreoCentral users. This is one of three contests going on to giveaway these 21 copies of TST.

This thread is a general giveaway thread. The first 5 responses to this thread will automatically win. After that, make a post so that you can enter in thee random drawing portion of the TST contest. 6 copies of TST will be given away randomly to 6 posters in any of the three contest threads. One entry per thread per person please. Please make sure to have a current email address registered with your username, as that is how we will contact you.

In other threads we are asking what could make TreoCentral better, or what could make the Treo 600 better.

Thank you to elysium9, and TreoCentral users for creating this contest!
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Here's my reply.
    And here's mine....
    me too
    Bob
    my reply!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    here I am
    oops wish it were for the fist SIX! hehehe
    I'm in.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Count me in!
    This whole giveaway thing was definitely one of my better ideas, eh?
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    ready to win
    and the winners are...
    ping
    Yup.
    Token reply.
    I'm in.