1.    #1  
    I would like to suggest that TC place some static links to address the repeat post questions which members post over and over and i.e.
    whats the best case
    how do you set up email
    what your best app
    how do you config the modem
    how do you set up ptunes
    why did palm/hs leave out ...
    what do you want on the next Treoxxx
    and ther are others. If you built a link like you have done with multimedia then we members could quickly find the already asked and answer questions
    I think that someone already brought this issue up.....
    like posting the same thread in two areas? I have seen that a lot lately. Or posting a question about something when that something is in the subject line of a 10,000 views 24 reply post?

I agree, but I also make mistakes too..

I see where you are coming from and I have noticed it get a lot worse in the past couple weeks

Just my 2-cents and usless rambling
    That means you are infringing the forum guidelines by repeating the same inquiries, thats why theres the search, for searching and getting advise
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by treo6.5
    That means you are infringing the forum guidelines by repeating the same inquiries, thats why theres the search, for searching and getting advise
    No No this is not my intent at all.
    All I am tring to point out is that if TC placed a Link for say CASES
    then there would be a concise area which would be mre effective for new members to find information, links and reviews on all the various cases out there.

This would result in the Hardware having better info on hardware issues. Same thing with "Best Apps" Just these two topics alone result in many many repeat threads.

Why is that bad? it causes SO much activity in the Hardware section that new posts are on the third page within hours. Thus we members post NEW post to address something which may be two pages down.

"Well use the search." We do, but there are so many threads for the same information it causes the search to be ineffective.

So we post a NEW thread to Hardware because we know it will get high visablity and replys within hours...

Sorry for the long post i'll go back in my shell now...
    Sorry about the typing errors; I'm all thumbs.