Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    I'm new here and this is my fisrt post.

Cool forum, Lots of good info. Have had me treo for a couple weeks and lurking here has made it sooo much more enjoyable.
    This is the only subject I have felt drawn to post in though. So I registered and here I am.

As much as I think people will not like this I think Woof is dead on. Why cry about it here? Just quit. And yes maybe Woof could have been more tactful as some said, but often times sugar coating dilutes the message. Many people just don't like the truth unless it feels good.

Either way it nice to see the site still alive. I don't use my treo for web alot so it's not any better than the others i've seen but that is me.

Hey can someone clarify something for me?
    What do these abbreviations mean?

TIA
    YMMV
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK

I see this alot here but am not familiar.
    yep, Derek made an extremely useful site but seemed unable to accept that other people could have a different view on things. Witness his last thread. He asks for people's view on the ivolution case cos he doesn't rate it and then goes in a complete huff when loads of folk log on saying they love it...!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by catbox
    TIA
    YMMV
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK
    tia= thanks in advance
    ymmv=your milledge may vary.
    afaikafaikafaik=$as$ $far$ $as$ $i$ $know$.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by catbox
    ... And yes maybe Woof could have been more tactful as some said, but often times sugar coating dilutes the message. Many people just don't like the truth unless it feels good....
    Not that I am perfect (some here know what I mean), but being polite and respectful to others should be something which we should always attempt.

It's what sets us apart from 5-year olds.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  5.    #105  
    To all (even Woof),

Thank you for all of your advice, support, praise, criticism, hate, love, respect, disrespect, and everything. Really.

However - I don't think that there's a single opinion, viewpoint, concern, statement, biatch, moan or praise left that hasn't already been posted in this thread less than a half dozen times.

To be clear - I now fully understand...

...how right I was.
    ...how wrong I was.
    ...what I good job I did w/the site.
    ...how stupid I am.
    ...that I should have never removed the site for 4 hours.
    ...that I should have taken down the site sooner.
    ...that I am a crybaby.
    ...that I am a communist.
    ...that I belong on the Apprentice.
    ...that I belong in jail.
    ...that I am a hard worker.
    ...that I need to take criticism better.
    ...that I need a Waaaaambulance. <--- my personal favorite
    ...that people take things for granted.
    ...that the site should have been at Treo Central all along.
    ...that many other sites were better.
    ...that Treo 600 Essentials was the best.
    ...that some people are rude.
    ...the majority aren't.

If I've forgotten any - I really don't care - I get the jist. Let's move on now. This horse has thoroughly been beaten brutally to death.

Best,
    D.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456