Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    In conjunction with our search for new writers, we are offering a copy of MobileTS, courtesy of DDH Software. Mobile TS is the first and only application to connect Palm OS handhelds to Windows desktops and workstations via the Terminal Services or Remote Desktop capabilities built into many Microsoft Windows operating systems. Please see their site for more information.

Congrat's to tcc for winning. I will be contacting you shortly through the email address that you registered your username with. As for everyone else, thanks for participating; we're working on more of these smaller giveaways to have on a more usual basis. Thanks for using TreoCentral!
    Ok, here's my entry/post. Yay me!
    count me in

Woof
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Dont know what it is, but I'll take it if its free.
    This would be brilliant! Controling servers from my Treo!
    Wow, I might actually have a use for this one, my new job includes controlling a few Windows servers via Remote Desktop.
    This is exactly what I need. I'm just now only istalling windows server 2003 for my organisation, and this app would be wonderful. By the way, anyone knows what ports should be mapped to the server to allow remote desktop control?
    Yes please!
    huh?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Count me in there Hoss!
    I'm in for it. Tried the demo... worked pretty well.
    Ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille!
    Count me in.
    Count me in
    Bing.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    very nice.
  18. wcl
    This will be really great for me when they release Movian VPN for the Treo, but I want to be ready!
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts