Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Comrade
    [t-mobile sux 4 price]
    www.mediathreat.com
    Yes please.
    Bring it on.
    I'm in
    count me in...
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! Pick me? Please?
    "Pain is temporary; quitting lasts forever." -- L. Armstrong
    my entry post
    in
    Again, Ta-da!
    I'd like to enter!
    Count me in. For the person asking about the RDP port, it's TCP port 3389 (if you still need it.)
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    enter me!
  13.    #73  
    Originally posted by tcc
    I'm in! :-) I tried the demo a few weeks ago and it was sweet.
    Congrat's tcc! You won! I will be contacting you shortly through the email address that you registered your username with. As for everyone else, thanks for participating; we're working on more of these smaller giveaways to have on a more usual basis. Thanks for using TreoCentral!
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    A perfect companion to my telnet/ssh client. Treos can do Unix AND Windows!
    I have been waiting quite some time for a product to come along with these capabilities on the PalmOS. I currently use VNC to manage my home environment and several customers servers from my treo300. I admit that it's quite a drag trying to work on a 160x160 display but if you don't have to read the text scaling can work quite well.

A Little bit of background on myself.
    I am a Systems Consultant for the largest regional VAR for Citrix Systems. I work extensively with Windows NT4 TSE, 2000 and 2003 Terminal Servers. I also have to troubleshoot Citrix MetaFrame environments ranging from single server to 300 servers. All too often I have a client call me up while I'm on the road away from any internet connection except for my treo and I have to try to help them troubleshoot the problem while imagining the screens they are being presented with.

Mobile TS will allow me to remotely and securely enter my customers environment to allow me to "Place Hands" on the problem machine remotely. As I'm sure many of you know there are just some problems that the customer cannot describe correctly.

Even if I don't win this contest I'm sure that I will be able to expense a copy of this most useful tool.

Now if Citrix will just get off their butts and release the PalmOS client they demoed in 2001 I'll be a happy man.
    <this .sig left intentionally blank>
  16. LBP
    I'm in for it. Tried the demo... worked pretty well.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234