Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Is there a way to change your screen name? Do I have to close my account with TC and open a new one?
    Send me a PM, and I should be able to do it for you.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Hi Mods,

I no longer like my user name because it says too much about me. Go figure. I would like to change my user name to something else but still keep my number of posts and all my settings and seniority. Please let me know how and I will give you my new user name.

Thanks,

Al
    I am not sure about keeping your number of post and settings. It does seem like the name could be changed. Send me a pm.
    Al,

What would you like the new username to be?
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus
    Al,

What would you like the new username to be?
    I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier, but I got my Treo 650 on the 26th and I've been so into it that my wife is giving me a bad time for not giving her enough attention.

Well, I would like to change my name to one of the followings listed by priority:

1. Treolo
    2. Treonic
    3. TreoDotNET

Let me know,

Thanks,

Al
    Hey, while we got this going, can ya change me to just "Joebar"?

When I initially signed up I never got a confirmation email and couldn't get in touch with anyone to get one sent, so I signed up again with this name and tried a different email address......

Same deal, only do it if the same settings, post count, etc., can be maintained..

Thx
    Done.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Thanks!
    I'd like to drop the _0206 or at least change it to a period (dragonman.0206) if I could and keep my post count.

TIA and keep up the great work,Mods
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Done.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Hmmm... I wonder if I should change my screen name to!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Nah.. i like it as it is, gfunk..
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Hmm looks like we both hijacked acajigas's thread, got our names fixed, and his is still the same
    I'd like to change my username to umm... miradu. But only if I can keep your administrative rights. =D
    Miradu: 'Member back in tha day, when it was "VisorCentral"... Didn't you have an avatar of Tux or some variant?
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    OOPS!

I'm so sorry acajigas.. I totally thought that marcus had already addressed your needs... obviously not, I'm doing it right now (you shuold get an email from me etc).. I apologize for helping the others before you!

Davecombs, yes, I did have a tux like avator. It was umm, more of a "duck" Tux , somebody's 3d rendering of it, in muted colors. I had it on top of a visorcentral wallpaper.. It was pretty, but not really treocentral like.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Thanks miradu ....
    Quote Originally Posted by miradu
    OOPS!

I'm so sorry acajigas.. I totally thought that marcus had already addressed your needs... obviously not, I'm doing it right now (you shuold get an email from me etc).. I apologize for helping the others before you!

Davecombs, yes, I did have a tux like avator. It was umm, more of a "duck" Tux , somebody's 3d rendering of it, in muted colors. I had it on top of a visorcentral wallpaper.. It was pretty, but not really treocentral like.
    WoW..!!!

This is my first post as Treolo....
    NICE...!!!! Thank you very much...!!!! Wooohooo

Al
    Wow - this is great - for obvious reasons that my name is spelled out here and because I've been around for a long time and don't want to lose my "Join Date" can you change my member name to Treocracy? (rule by Treo). I've actually been posting for a while under a different handle. Don't spose you could "merge" two members???

Anyway - if you can take care of the first request I would be grateful.

Thanks!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast