Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I would like to be known as Price_of_the_pleather-people_and_lord_of_the_Dance,_He_Who_Eats_Cookies_in _bed!.

or not.
    Mine is a long story from a long time ago. I originally joined quite a while back, and now the name is not fitting.
    Can you change mine to Rcubed? PLEASE!
    Thanx,
    Ron R. R.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRohde
    Wow - this is great - for obvious reasons that my name is spelled out here and because I've been around for a long time and don't want to lose my "Join Date" can you change my member name to Treocracy? (rule by Treo). I've actually been posting for a while under a different handle. Don't spose you could "merge" two members???

Anyway - if you can take care of the first request I would be grateful.

Thanks!
    Hey mods - any chance you might still do this for me - please?
    OK. I tried everything but can't figure out how to change my user name without losing my message count and access to my old messages. Anyone? Someone? Anyone?

(Thanks...)
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Quote Originally Posted by treo600guy
    OK. I tried everything but can't figure out how to change my user name without losing my message count and access to my old messages. Anyone? Someone? Anyone?

(Thanks...)
    I'm attempting the same thing. I went to the bottom of the page where there is a link to contact us. I clicked that & sent my request this morning. I have yet to hear back on it...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    57 views so far and not one "monitor" reply? Interesting...
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Quote Originally Posted by treo600guy
    not one "monitor" reply
    I replied to your PM's that you would need to contact marcus or miradu. The moderators can't change usernames. I have the proper admin rights, but aren't sure how to update the database, so I don't touch it.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    I tried what you suggested but got no response at all.
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12