1.    #1  
    Dear Thread Mover,

Chatter runs ONLY on the T600 at this point. It makes no sense at all to have moved the thread. Is it better to waste people's time on the comms board than on this board? I don't get it.

Marc
    In before move.
    Marc, first of all I want to thank you for your efforts on Chatter.

However, I think you are confused on how the structure of the site is set up. The forum treocentral.com is the destination, not any particular boards. Boards are split up into software, service, hardware, and other specific categories to make it easier for people to follow the large amount of posts that now happen each day. Also in the future it is easier to find posts if you have an idea of what forum they might be in.

Chatter is Treo software, we even have a special communications forum for it. The Treo 600 forum is for hardware discussion only. Even if something is Treo 600 only, that doesn't mean that a future model in 3 months will come out that can use Chatter software.

Thanks for your understanding. Feel free to email me to discuss this further.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Originally posted by miradu
    Marc, first of all I want to thank you for your efforts on Chatter.

However, I think you are confused on how the structure of the site is set up. The forum treocentral.com is the destination, not any particular boards. Boards are split up into software, service, hardware, and other specific categories to make it easier for people to follow the large amount of posts that now happen each day. Also in the future it is easier to find posts if you have an idea of what forum they might be in.

Chatter is Treo software, we even have a special communications forum for it. The Treo 600 forum is for hardware discussion only. Even if something is Treo 600 only, that doesn't mean that a future model in 3 months will come out that can use Chatter software.

Thanks for your understanding. Feel free to email me to discuss this further.
    I think it will be more clear to people if you rename the Treo 600 forum into Treo 600 Hardware forum.
    I agree with the thread moving. I posted a thread about Cingular shipping T600 Hardware before Handspring shipping T600 Hardware, and they moved my thread to US GSM.