1.    #1  
    There's a few threads about about adding wallpapers and etc to the Treo600. THus, I was wondering if Treocentral could add features like those found on i500 Headquarters? The site already has a tool to convert treo ringers, why not one to create Treo wallpapers as well? Also, I think it would be awesome if there was a skin database like that found on i500HQ. There could even be a community and "premium" version where you could charge for cool, new skins? This may be a good way to increase revenue for Treocentral in addition to the Treo store and Treo Ringers...Anyway, just my .02 cents. I really like this site and hope you guys keep adding new services like this in the future...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Some of your thoughts are already under construction....
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    and while you at it, how about adding the black dot back.

too many threads not enuf time. would atleast like to trac hread i respond to.

btw sms notification has been coming for a long time.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by miradu
    Some of your thoughts are already under construction....
    AWESOME! Any ideas of a time frame? Tx...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I can't stand this ... WHAT IS THE BLACK DOT!!! WHY MUST IT COME BACK??!!! I won't sleep ... I am developing a nervous tic ... please ... tell me ... (LOL)
    when you reply or start a thread, i black dot on the envelope next to the thread show you that you did.

it is a way to keep track of what threads you are involved with.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.