1.    #1  
    to prepare for the explosive growth of the treo 600 (@ least i think it will happen) how bout setting up this for a new hierarchical organazational system. . .

the treo 600 will need its own section . . . i think it has outgrown being put under treo category w/ the 300 etc. . ..

new category:

I. Treo 600
    a. CDMA (or just combine a & b)
    b. GSM
    c. Software/Applications
    d. How to?/Troubleshooting
    e. Reviews

anyone else agree?
    As a slightly obsessive reader of this board, I agree.

Particularly for people in the hyperventilated state of recent acquisition, it'd be exceedingly helpful to have sections devoted to the 600 and not have to scan, sweaty-palmed, through general threads.

Not that I'd know anything about that...
    Yes, I do, reason is because alot of the things we talk about, camera, software etc, do not pertain anymore to the 300/270 series. Software etc, requires 4.1 or higher OS to run sometimes.
    Having a 600 dedicated area would make posts easier to find and to organize. Just my 2 cents.
    Thanks,
    intysf@cs.com
    TreoCentral.com
    Product Page Editor
    Either a category or just make a few sub boards inside of this more general one.
    For instance I want to know about SD cards. Which is best, cheapest, etc. I also have software questions. I also want to know where to get the best case. These are currently all lumped into one forum. We do need to start some new forums..

But I know you TC mods are super busy and doing a FANTASTIC job (I sure couldn't deal with that %$#) so whenever you can manage it ...

Originally posted by craigdts
    to prepare for the explosive growth of the treo 600 (@ least i think it will happen) how bout setting up this for a new hierarchical organazational system. . .

the treo 600 will need its own section . . . i think it has outgrown being put under treo category w/ the 300 etc. . ..

new category:

I. Treo 600
    a. CDMA (or just combine a & b)
    b. GSM
    c. Software/Applications
    d. How to?/Troubleshooting
    e. Reviews

anyone else agree?
    completely agree.
    maybe this should have been a poll .... but I Agree!!

a lot of these new threads the mods keep moving just die.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
  8.    #8  
    I. Treo 600

A. General (for commentary or general discussions)
    B. CDMA (for cdma specific discussion)
    C. GSM (for gsm specific)
    D. Software/Applications (for treo 600 software/app discussions; it be nice to have a link to known treo 600 enabled apps that people could add to as they experiment)
    E. Hardware/Accessories (for discussion of SD cards, keyboards, cables, cases, etc.)
    F. How to?/Troubleshooting (for problems and technical difficulties)
    G. Reviews (user reviews and links to web/newspaper/joural treo 600 reviews)
    H. FAQ (intro. to basic Qs new treo 600 users might ask)
  9.    #9  
    Originally posted by craigdts

G. Reviews (user reviews and links to web/newspaper/joural treo 600 reviews)
    H. FAQ (intro. to basic Qs new treo 600 users might ask)
    i'd like these last 2 for people that see my treo 600 and ask about it, i could just refer them to this site . . . they could check out the review section and faqs

i know i'm talking major overhaul, but . . . do it for the 600
    HI, yes it would be great, but the mods. right now must be dead tired from the shear number fo posts due to the pending and now the release of the t600. My hats of to a great job, that I ahd no idea that most if not all of you do it for FREE! So when and if you can get to it, I would LOVE it, but I do realize that this would require a great deal of work.

Thanks for all of the great info and a place to post it take care, jay
    I have to agree with the posts above. Its getting crowded in here and I keep finding repeat threads mostly due to new threads about the same problem from either lack of search (search needs more filtering) or they can't find it buried with all the other repeat threads.