1.    #1  
    Will the Treo 600 sold here at TreoCentreal be unlocked? I ask this because Im not even from US and Im planning on buying the damn thing...Just cant wait till its out.

Anyway, Ive been looking and Ive found that the TReo 600 can play mp3s, but it doesnt have mp3 ringtones...Does anyone know if its possible to write a little program for that? Ive been looking that the developers forum, but Ive had no answer yet.
    Yep.. would it? We, in Singapore, would like to MO for the GSM version of the Treo 600.

They are like selling units for S$1288!!!!! That's like US745!

And the local distributor declined a mo from us...

Craziness I tell u..
    Originally posted by Nitrous 426

Anyway, Ive been looking and Ive found that the TReo 600 can play mp3s, but it doesnt have mp3 ringtones...Does anyone know if its possible to write a little program for that? Ive been looking that the developers forum, but Ive had no answer yet.
    I was at the UK developers forum.

The device supports 12 sound channels, so this is definitely possible. The API is available from Handspring. However, they did not know how many more than 3 can be accessed simultaneously. But you only need two for stereo mp3 playing.