1.    #1  
    Wow. I can't even read all the Treo 600 posts any more. Go TreoCentral!
    I love it all, but I wish there were different model numbers. I'm trying to read everything, but I think it would be more efficient if there were some differentiation in the post titles between Treo 600 GSM and Treo 600 CDMA. I guess I can blame Handspring.
  3.    #3  
    Hehehe, I'd like to reiterate everything in the first post, except switch out 600 for 650.
  4. hub
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Now that the 650 has been released there are so many threads it becomes confusing. Search only helps a little. Would it be possible to have sub folders under the 650 Hardware folder to separate subjects, or would people just ignore them and put their thread anywhere they wanted - like they do now?
    Quote Originally Posted by hub
    like they do now
    You answered your own question!
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  6.    #6  
    Yep, pretty much as they do now. :-(
    Things are moving so fast on some threads that it's hard to keep up. Can something be done?
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    Can something be done?
    Short of closing the doors, no.

That's the price of being so successful I guess...
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    IMO, there's way too many dang forums here already! Adding any more would just make things even more unweildy imo...

Btw, I can't believe the 650 forum has bypassed the 300 forum in less than a month! At this pace, I bet it surpasses the 600 forum by end of next month or something...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    how about unsticking some of the threads in 650?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle

I guess there's a good and bad to being successful.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Personally, I have had it with that smiley88 posting (advertising) for the Voice Dial program by Grover.
    1. He has been disrupting and confusing the long 650 Voice Dialer by VoiceSignal post for a couple weeks.
    2. Yesterday at around noon he posted two new duplicate posts and also duplicated the two posts on the 650 VoiceSignal thread.
    Advertising is one thing but it seems like it is also providing multiple spots to read about the problems and bugs in his/their program.
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon
    Any way to only view new messages from user selected forums - I have no desire in thumbing through threads for the older Treo models - 300, 180.... Also don't care to read anything about GSM or Verizon as I am a Sprint user. This would help me out ....
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle

ummm, I disagree...
    Visor Deluxe/Visor Platinum/Visor Phone/Treo 180/Treo 270/Treo 300/Treo 650