1.    #1  
    I like using the mobile website on my desktop, but I get this message when I try to read a story:

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ßion_short=story,1' at line 9
    Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/www/treocentral.com/htdocs/mobile/story.php on line 33

| stories | reviews | poll | discussion |
    << prev | next >>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wed Dec 31, 1969 - 6:59 PM EST
    By
    Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/www/treocentral.com/htdocs/mobile/story.php on line 81

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/www/treocentral.com/htdocs/mobile/story.php on line 84

The discussion section works fine. Is this something on my computer?

James
    Make sure you are using treo.treocentral.com as your mobile website URL.

It works fine for me now, sometimes database errors crop up, often they go away though.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  3.    #3  
    I canít get through on the mobile site, the only thing that works is the discussion forums. Am I really the only one that is having this problem? Iíve tried two different computers and my TT with webpro, and no luck.

James
    I hate to say it, but it works fine for me. However the errors you posted are server errors... that is odd.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  5.    #5  
    Ok, tried something new. I opened Netscape Navigator 4.05 and it worked! However, Internet Exploror 4.0 does not work. Is there a setting I can check in IE that might be messing things up? As I mentioined before, the discussion section works fine, but all the other links give me the error message.

James
    I would suggest to upgrade to IE 6 actually...I cannot imagine using IE 4 to browse todays web. Or better yet, start using Firebird http://www.mozilla.org - it's a great browser that uses tabs (the biggest innovation in browsers since MS took over the monopoly)
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Originally posted by miradu
    I would suggest to upgrade to IE 6 actually...I cannot imagine using IE 4 to browse todays web. Or better yet, start using Firebird http://www.mozilla.org - it's a great browser that uses tabs (the biggest innovation in browsers since MS took over the monopoly)
    I remember seeing "tabbed" browsing in Opera before Moz had it. I agree that it's the best thing since sliced bread. And Opera's Mouse Gestures and extensive pop up controls are a godsend.

Dan.
    I never said mozilla had it first
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    MyIE2 (http://www.myie2.com/html_en/home.htm) has tabs and mouse gestures as well. It's free, and it rocks!
  10.    #10  
    Thanks, I just downloadid Firebird. James