1.    #1  
    Hey JakeE -- are you still out there? Hope you are OK.

On Aug 26 you posted your first article about your interview w/JH with a promise of 1 new installment per week for 4 more weeks ... leading up to the launch of the Treo 600.

Well, its been 2 weeks since your 1st segment ... how about posting #s 2 & 3? I, for one, would like to read them.

Look forward to seeing then soon.
    Article 2 coming online today. Jake submitted to us in a timely banner, but our staff has not had the time available to post it until today.
    Where can we find the 1st installment?

a link would be much appreciated....

Thnx
    Originally posted by finadvsr
    Where can we find the 1st installment?

a link would be much appreciated....

Thnx
    http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/262-1.htm
    Originally posted by marcus
    Article 2 coming online today. Jake submitted to us in a timely banner, but our staff has not had the time available to post it until today.
    Is it posted yet? If so, where?
    Hi Everybody!

I just spoke with Marcus. He assured me the articles would be up in the next couple of hours.

I completely overhauled Part 1, to give it much better context. In particular I went into detail about the history of my original Bullet Train for the Pocket PC concept and how it evolved into Bullet Train for the Treo 600. I am in contact with several developers and we are discussing how we might bring it to life.

Part 2 is also complete and details my Phantom V Design Reference.

I am currently underway on Part 3 and hope to have it published next week on TreoCentral.

It has been very challenging and time consuming to deconstruct my presentation materials and reconstruct them for the web. With my original presentation to Jeff Hawkins I created my materials for presentation in PowerPoint. In publishing my work product for the web it has taken a lot of time because I have to write additional copy and I am very concerned with presenting my ideas as accurately as possible.

I hope you enjoy my redone Part 1 and my all-new Part 2.

Jake
    There is a great difference between knowing and understanding. You can know a lot about something without understanding it. óCharles Kettering
    -------------------------------------------------
    Treo 600: Love at First Sight by Jake Ehrlich

Thoughts on the Future of Handheld Computing: A 5 Part Series by Jake Ehrlich
    Jakes post is up, you can read them here:

http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/262-1.htm

Thanks Jake,

I hope to have a Phantom V in my pocket someday.

Congrats,

Jeff
    Jeff