1.    #1  
    I purchased TC Ringer off the TreoCentral site and got a confirmation but registration key.

No one is responding to my e-mails and the Ringtones portion of the site is "down for maintenance."

Who can I call?

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
    Originally posted by Alfisti
    I purchased TC Ringer off the TreoCentral site and got a confirmation but registration key.

No one is responding to my e-mails and the Ringtones portion of the site is "down for maintenance."

Who can I call?

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
    You got a confirmation but registration key? Did you mean you didn't get a key? If so, how long has it been since you got the confirmation e-mail and you haven't gotten a key?
  3.    #3  
    Sorry. I got a confirmation e-mail but NO registration key.

It's been about 8 days since the confirmation of purchase, and about 3 days since my follow-up e-mail to sales@treocentral.com

Any thoughts?

Taylor
    I have the same problem with one exception. I know I got a comfirmation e-mail but in my haste to retreive it from my server, I deleted it without even reading it. I tried sending an e-mail to support@treocentral.com but have had no reply! Here is the message and the date it was sent which is the same day I purchased TC Ringer:

Date: Thursday, August 07, 2003 06:59:31 PM
    To: support@treocentral.com
    Subject: Order #3811 E-mail Receipt

In the last hour I just placed an order for a TC Ringer with three free ringtones. By mistake I deleted the e-mail with my order #3811 receipt without even being able to read it. Is there any way it could be resent to me. My username is 'Dale Flaven'. My e-mail address is dmflaven@comcast.net. Please let me know if further information is needed. I did get the TC Ringer and ringtones download from the web sight.

Thank you,
    Dale

As of today, NO Reply and NO Registration Key. Is there no support for this web sites software it sells?

Dale
    If the e-mails aren't getting a response, try PMing one of the mods on the boards.
    We have been having some issues with the ringtones store recently, and it appears that both of your support e-mails have fallen through the cracks. A credit will promptly be issued for the purchase of TC Ringer, and we will notify you when the store is open again.

Marcus
  7.    #7  
    Marcus:

Thank you for your response. Can I get someone to e-mail me a confirmation that a credit has been issued?

If not through you, then who?

Thanks a lot.

Taylor
    Similar problem here. My "attachment" was a string of code at the end of my email--no usable ringtone files. Multiple emails have resulted in no resolution as of yet.

Who do I need to talk to to get the four ringtones I purchased? (I'd rather have my tones than get a refund on TCRinger.)