1.    #1  
    I am using proxomitron, a popup/ad/privacy application. Loading the website has never been a problem unitl today. I attached a screen shot. Seems to be coming from googlesyndication.com.

http://www.un-leaded.com/turbo/loadjs.jpg - it was too big to upload.

Just an FYI.
    Uga.
    While I know nothing of that particular message, my experience in the past is that javascript filters are quite trigger happy and because javascript is so isolated, there is little it can do. I would be curious if you found out anything else, though.
    What you are seeing seems to be a bug with google's text ads that we use. Google gives us javascript code to use, and than that displays the relevent text ad. I must admit I have never seen that error before.

By the way, Google Text ads work by click, not by viewing. So if you take the time to click them each day when you see some you realy help pay for the huge bandwidth costs.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Whoah. Does the header dynamically change depending on the content of the thread? If so, that kicks ****.
    Yup.. some examples i've noticed so far.

Verichat ads when the thread is talking about SMS.

Stylus ads wheenver stylus could be mentioned.

Pixer ads on MMS pages (look at the electric pocket news article)

And just a whole bucnh of things. The move thread page in teh admin section contains moving ads...

Google gives us much better ads that are more relevant to all yall, with a chance that you would actually click them more...
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    I thought it was more than a coincidene that there was an ad for Javascript debugging in this thread!